Multiple factors are giving Cloud adoption stronger momentum among SMBs. Key among these is the growing ubiquity of broadband, mobility and smart devices which have collectively raised the level of data & application access, collaboration and interest in cloud services.
This report provides an overview of the growing impact of Cloud Services on the SMB market from the following perspectives:
• Cloud mindset and economic influence
• Cloud-enabling platforms infrastructure and devices
• SaaS, Unified Communications (UC) and Remote Managed IT Services (RMITS)
• Current and planned adoption and deployment of cloud solutions
• Cloud usage behavior, decision making and purchase channels