AMI's Virtualization service provides a market perspective on the SMB demand for desktop, server & storage virtualization in North America:
SMB Desktop, Server & Storage Virtualization Opportunity Assessment
• Desktop, Server & Storage Virtualization Market Size/TAM
• Desktop, Sever & Storage Virtualization Demand Appetite, Key Drivers, Market Evolution
• Virtualization Solutions and their Strategic Importance to Business
• Desktop, Sever & Storage Virtualization Adoption, Usage
• Buying Behavior, Purchase Preferences, Purchase Channels, and Service and Support
• Service Provider Landscape
Key Questions Answered
• What is the total SMB market opportunity for the various flavors of virtualization solutions -- server, desktop, and storage? Which
virtualization and services are experiencing the fastest growth? What is driving adoption?
• Who are the users of virtualized desktops and what devices do they use to access these solutions?
• What is the SMB appetite for hosted Desktop as a Service and related bundling solutions?
• What workloads are run on virtual servers/desktops and how are these workloads distributed?
• What is the role being played by mobility, social media and the Cloud?
• Who is providing support and services for virtualization solutions, both internally and externally?
• Which vendors and channels are SMBs using to procure virtualization solutions and what are common purchase criteria?
• Who are the SMB decision makers and how can they be reached?
• North America
• Web survey
• Business and Technology Decision Makers
• Nationally representative; mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.