For over 19 years, AMI has tracked the SMB ICT usage and spending with annual end-user surveys in order to provide the most complete view of the storage, back-up and disaster recovery market.
Global SMB Stoage, Back-up & Disaster Recovery Market Assessment
• SMB Global Addressable Market Overview
• SMB Characteristics and Storage Drivers
• Worldwide SMB Storage, Back-up & Disaster Recovery Market Opportunity by region
• Storage Solution Uptake & Demand for On-premise Data Storage/Back-up, IaaS Storage and Disaster Recovery as a Service
• Storage/Back-up/Disaster Recovery Brand Usage & Preferences
• Targeting the SMB Storage Market: Segment Opportunities, Decision Making, Information Sources & Channels
Key Questions Answered
• What is the total SMB market opportunity for storage, back-up and diaster recovery products and services and how fast is it
• What storage, back-up and disaster recovery solutions are experiencing the greatest uplift?
• What is driving storage, back-up and disaster recovery solution adoption?
• What are the areas of SMB ICT usage that have the greatest impact on storage, back-up and disaster recovery?
• What is the role being played by mobility, social media and the Cloud?
• How important will the Cloud become for storage, back-up and disaster recovery solutions and over what time frame?
• Where do SMBs buy storage, back-up and disaster recovery products?
• How important are storage, back-up and disaster recovery considerations to SMB decision makers, who are these BDMs and how
do we reach them?
• Based on extensive primary research studies with key BDMs and TDMs in leading geographies including: Australia, Brazil, Canada,
China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and US.
• Nationally representative within each country with a projectable sample mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.