For over 19 years, AMI has tracked the SMB ICT usage and spending with annual end-user surveys in order to provide the most complete view of the security market.
Global SMB Security Market Assessment
• SMB Global Addressable Market Overview
• SMB Characteristics and Security Drivers
• Worldwide SMB Security and Cloud Market Opportunity by region
• Mobility - The top security challenge for ICT Management
• Security Solution Uptake & Demand (On-premise, IaaS Security & Managed Services)
• Security Brand Usage & Preferences
• Targeting the SMB Security Market: Segment Opportunities, Decision Making, Information Sources & Channels
Key Questions Answered
• What is the total SMB market opportunity for security products and services and how fast is it growing?
• What security solutions are experiencing the greatest uplift?
• What is driving security solution adoption?
• What are the areas of SMB ICT usage that have the greatest impact on security?
• What is the role being played by mobility, social media and the Cloud?
• How important will the Cloud become for security solutions and over what time frame?
• Where do SMBs buy security products?
• How important are security considerations to SMB decision makers, who are these BDMs and how do we reach them?
• Based on extensive primary research studies with key BDMs and TDMs in leading geographies including: Australia, Brazil, Canada,
China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, UK, and US.
• Nationally representative within each country with a projectable sample mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.