Among SMBs in leading countries worldwide (U.S., Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Russia, China, India, Australia, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Brazil and Mexico), even those businesses with no on managing IT account for ICT solutions of close to $50B annually.
AMI's Small Business Managed vs. Unmanaged market segmentation and growth opportunity assessment provides deep insight into how SBs purchase and maintain their IT infrastructure:
SB Managed vs. Unmanaged Worldwide Snapshot
• Segment breakout by Managed vs. Unmanaged
• Segment share of total spending and key addressable opportunities
• ICT spending: migration to cloud accelerating
Regional Drill Down - Formally Managed vs. Unmanaged
• Regional SB breakout - formally managed vs. unmanaged
• Market sizing, economic outlook
• Firmographics, buying behavior and key drivers
• Technology penetration/adoption, usage behavior
• Migration to cloud services - adoption/interest
• Regional spending drill down
Key Questions Answered
• How does IT management structure differ among SBs? What proportion of the SB universe is accounted for by each management
type and what proportionnof spending is accounted for by each segment? Is the IT management structure influenced by the
company size or industry?
• How does technology adoption and usage differ between Formally Managed firms as compared to Unmanaged firms? Where are
the pockets of highest growth opportunitites? What IT soloutions ae considered "strategic" by Formally Mnaged firms as
compared to Unmanaged firms?
• What is the total SB market opportunity within each segment for hosted/cloud-based products and services and how fast is this
growing? How does cloud adoption differ across segments?
• How can vendors and service providers determine the "high value" segment for their ICT solutions? How do they reach key
business decision makers within these SBs?
• Do mtechnology solution purchasing channels differ across segments? What are the regional and segment specific nuances?
• 5 regions including North America, Western Europe, Emerging Asia Pacific, Mature Asia-Pacific and Latin America
• Phone to web survey of SB end-users - Business and Technology Decision Makers
• Market sizing supported by AMI's Global Market Model
• Nationally representative samples within each country; mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.