AMI's IT Services and Managed Services practice provides a worldwide SMB market perspective on the SMB demand for IT on-premise services and managed services:
SMB IT Services and IaaS/Managed Services Landscape, Opportunity Assessment & Outlook
• IT and IaaS/Managed Services Market Size/TAM
• IT and IaaS/Managed Services Demand Appetite, Key Drivers, Market Evolution Impact
• ICT Solutions and their Strategic Importance to Business
• IT and IaaS/Managed Services Adoption, Usage
• Buying Behavior, Purchase Preferences, Purchase Channels, and Service and Support
• Service Provider Landscape
Key Questions Answered
• What is the level of current and planned adoption of different types of on-premise IT services and managed services among
• What are the key drivers and inhibitors of adoption? For those who do not use/do not plan to use, why not?
• How many channel partners currently offer or plan to offer such services? What are their business models and key challenges they
face in growing their on-premise and managed services business?
• What are the key characteristics of SMBs using/likely to use these services and how can service providers reach them?
• 4 regions including North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America
• Web survey
• Business and Technology Decision Makers
• Nationally representative; mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.