AMI's IT Infrastructure service provides a market perspective on the SMB demand for networking products, servers (both hosted and on-premise) and desktops in addition to server & storage virtualization:
SMB Networking, Servers and Virtualization Opportunity Assessment
• Networking, Servers and Virtualization Market Size/TAM
• Networking, Servers and Virtualization Demand Appetite, Key Drivers, Market Evolution
• Networking, Servers and Virtualization Solutions and their Strategic Importance to Business
• Networking, Servers and Virtualization Adoption, Usage - On-premise and Cloud
• Buying Behavior, Purchase Preferences, Purchase Channels, and Service and Support
• Service Provider Landscape
Key Questions Answered
• What is the total SMB market opportunity for servers, networking and virtualization solutions? Which solutions are experiencing the
fastest growth? What is driving adoption?
• What is the effect of hosted/cloud offerings on adoption of infrastructure? How will the penetration of key infrastructure
solutions change in the future?
• Who are the users of virtualized desktops and what devices do they use to access these solutions? What is the SMB appetite
for hosted Desktop as a Service and related bundling solutions?
• What workloads are run on hosted servers vs. on-premise and virtual servers/desktops and how are these workloads
• What is the role being played by mobility, social media and the Cloud?
• Who is providing support and services for infrastructure solutions, both internally and externally?
• Which vendors and channels are SMBs using to procure infrastructure solutions and what are common purchase criteria?
• Who are the SMB decision makers and how can marketers reach them? What is the most effective value propositions and
• 4 regions: North America, Western Europe,Asia Pacific, Latin America
• Web survey
• Business and Technology Decision Makers
• Nationally representative; mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.