For over 19 years, AMI has tracked the SMB channel partners with annual end-user surveys in order to provide the most complete view of the channel partner ecosystem.
As Cloud vendors continue to set their sights downstream at 6+ million U.S. SMBs, there remain significant challenges in effectively reaching this market. Hosters are well positioned to address these challenges by leveraging their SMB customer bases and foundation of relevant, online solutions. Their success will largely hinge on their ability to identify and engage high-value SMB segments, and implement effective downstream sales and marketing strategies. This report provides an assessment of the Cloud opportunity for Hosters and a playbook for targeting SMBs.
U.S. Hosters Playbook
• SMB Landscape and Attitudes
• SMB Cloud Opportunity
• Hosters' Opportunity
• Hosters' Playbook - a guide to helping hosting providers effectively understand and capture the segmented US SMB cloud
opportunity, including firmographics, opportunity by size and growth potential, geo-targeting & tactical implementation as well as
optimal SMB bundling preferences.
Key Questions Answered
• What is the total SMB market opportunity for cloud-based solutions and how fast is it growing?
• Which cloud solutions are experiencing the greatest growth? What is driving solution adoption?
• What is driving security solution adoption?
• How much are SMBs spending on infrastructure-as-a-service, software-as-a-service, remotely managed IT services and unified
communications in the Cloud? Where do SMBs buy these solutions?
• What are the SMB landscapes, firmographics and attitudes toward cloud purchases?
• What are the bundling opportunities for hosters looking to sell packaged solutions to SMBs?
• Based on extensive primary research studies with SMB channel partners (partners who derive 50% or more of their revenues from
SMBs) in the U.S.
• Mix of types of cloud partners (SaaS resellers, Hosters, Consultants, etc.), size of partners, client size and geographical location.
• AMI's Routes to Market sizing tool measuring spending by SMBs that flows through five distinct channels.
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.