AMI’s deliverables provide a deep dive into the topic of Cloud Services in the SMB market. Two syndicated reports are available in multiple countries.
SMB State of the Cloud Market Overview
• Drivers of cloud adoption
• Business profile: firmographics, revenues, and impact of the economy
• IT/Telecom solutions profile: current and planned usage
• Cloud-enabling platforms, devices, and infrastructure: current and planned usage
• Cloud services applications adoption and opportunity assessment: Software and Infrastructure as a Service and Remotely Managed Solutions
• Channel purchase preferences
SMB Cloud Playbook: Strategic and Tactical Go-To-Market Planning Guide
• Marketing Strategy and Go-To-Market recommendations: cloud value propositions and target market segments
• Cloud Services Market Sizing and opportunity assessment by cloud services type: current usage and interest
• Bundling: preferences by market segment, preferences driven by offerings
• Routes to Market
Key Questions Answered
• Why are SMBs driven to purchase cloud solutions?
• Which SMB segments are at the forefront of cloud services adoption?
• What is the size, growth, and revenue potential of the cloud market?
• What technology hardware, software, telecom, services, and cloud solutions are SMBs using today? What will they use in the future?
• Where do SMBs purchase technology solutions?
• How can my company go to market with compelling cloud offerings?
• 23 geographies including: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey UK, US, Vietnam
• Extensive primary research in each country; 35-40 minutes online surveys
• Business and Technology Decision Makers
• Nationally representative; mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.