AMI's Mobility practice provides deep insight into SMB demand for mobile products and services:
SMB Mobility Landscape, Opportunity Assessment & Outlook
• Mobile Device Market Opportunity Outlook
• Smartphone and Tablet Adoption, Applications, Device Management, Security
• Brand Usage and Preferences
• Economic Outlook, Business Sentiment and Business Performance
• ICT Solutions and their Strategic Importance to Business
• Smartphone and Tablet Users and Decision Makers
• Buying Behavior, Purchase Channels, and Service and Support
• Customer Segmentation and Engagement
Key Questions Answered
• How has the increased availability and adoption of mobile devices impacted the behavior of SMBs?
• How many SMBs are using mobile technologies and how many will use them in the future?
• What is the market opportunity for device and data plan spending?
• What applications are SMBs using on their mobile devices, and who are the primary users?
• What brands of mobile devices are they using?
• How are mobile devices supported in an SMB organization? Does the firm dictate brand adoption or is it employee choice?
Four Drill Down Modules Provide Actionable Go-to-Market (GTM) Insights
• Module 1: North America SMB Mobility Landscape, Opportunity Assessment & Outlook
• An in-depth assessment of the mobility transformation underway in the SMB market
• Purchase influencers and buying behavior
• Module 2: Mobility Market Size and Outllook (five year forecast)
• Tablets, smartphones, data plans lens broken out by: • Spending, shipments, installed base, and firm counts by employee size bands and veritcal industries
• Module 3: Mobility GTM Segmentation & Customer Acquistion
• Depth profiling of high lifetime value SMBs with a strong propensity to acquire mobile business solutions
• Value propsitions, messaging and engagement approach
• Module 4: Marketing Through the Channel Partner Ecosystem
• Channel partner mobilty-related preferences, plans and capabilities
• Five year Route-to-Markets Forecast- mobility related spending through channel partners and other routes to markets
• 4 regions including North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America
• Web survey
• Business and Technology Decision Makers
• Nationally representative; mix of employee size and vertical industries
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.