AMI has a long history of providing unparalleled depth and breadth of coverage of the small and medium business market. AMI's Global Market Forecast Model is the industry’s premier SMB market sizing tool.
Global Model: Market Sizing & Forecasting
• Robust 5-year forecast of over 100+ ICT technologies across 50 countries/ regions detailing spending, adoption, shipments, and installed base
• Highly customizable data through a series of filters including ICT groups, region, country economic stage, employee size, industry, and year
• Markets covered include small and medium businesses, as well as a module for home-based businesses
• Regional/country coverage at the worldwide level; state and metro coverage for the U.S.
• The Global Model also has a Route to Market (RTM) component. This component is a sizing tool that measures spending by SMBs that flows through five distinct partner types including: Channel Partners (VAR, SI, ISV), Direct Market Resellers (DMR), Retail Stores, Telcos/Service Providers/Hosters, Vendor Direct
• Forecast model updated twice yearlyForecast model updated twice yearly
• New modules coming soon to the Global Model include large enterprises, non-profits and the government and education sectors
Key Questions Answered
• How are the various markets adopting cloud solutions relative to their on-premise counterparts?
• When will cloud solutions usage surpass traditional on-premise ICT spending?
• Which industries offer the most potential in the next 3 to 5 years?
• Which sub-segments of the markets represent the best opportunities?
• What is the size of the addressable market by country/region of the world?
• The Global Model leverages extensive primary research and secondary sources to systematically size and verify market size and outlook
• Quantitative end-user studies conducted in 25+ countries (10,000+ SMB decision makers and vendors surveyed)
• Studies examine IT needs, spending, growth rates
• GDP, CPI, country census statistics and related economic indicators
• Eurostat, IMF, CIA, World Bank and other related agencies
• Shipment, revenue, and market pricing from vendors
• Feedback and intelligence from vendor/analyst briefings
• Published data by associations, press, SEC filings
Click here to download a brochure.
To learn more about how we can address your specific business needs, please contact us.